Energize your day with a vibrant smoothie bowl boasting Vitamin C from the luscious Kakadu Plum.
Overflowing with antioxidants, this bowl tantalizes your palate with the essence of summer fruits like mango, banana, and coconut.
Indulge in a refreshing and nutritious blend that invigorates your taste buds.
Ingredients: Smoothie Base:
• 2 frozen bananas, roughly chopped
• 1 mango, roughly chopped
• 1 cup of ice
• 1 cup coconut water
• 1⁄2 cup almond milk
• 2 tsp Kakadu Plum powder
• 1 cup your favorite granola Toppings: (anything healthy)
• Sliced strawberries
• Kiwi Fruit
• Blue Berries
• Chia seeds
• Coconut yoghurt
This Kakadu Plum-infused smoothie bowl is a delightful blend of antioxidants and the vibrant flavours of summer fruits—mango, banana, and coconut .. just add your favourite, it’s all good for you
1. In a blender, combine your favourite topping like bananas, mango, blue berries, ice, coconut water, almond milk, Kakadu Plum Powder, and half of the granola. Blend until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture equally into two bowls.
3. Arrange sliced strawberries, remaining granola, chia seeds, and nuts in a moon shape on top of the smoothie.
4. Optionally, swirl a bit of coconut yoghurt into the uncovered smoothie.
5. Note: Substitute frozen Tropical Fruit Mix for fresh toppings like bananas and mango, whatever is easy for you to keep you eating healthy.