Get a load of this Christmas Wreath Pavlova – a ripper twist on a crowd-pleaser! Decked out for the festive season, it's a sweet sensation that'll knock your socks off.
Gather your family and friends, throw on some carols, and dive into the Aussie spirit with this pavlova delight.
True blue deliciousness! 🎄
Check out our recipe below and on our recipe page for full recipe and ingredients
- 4 fresh, room temperature egg whites
- 180g caster sugar
- 8-10 passionfruit or ~3/4 cup passionfruit pulp
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 120g melted butter
- 1 tsp finger lime
- 1tsp lemon myrtle
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1tsp wattleseed
- Kiwi Fruit
- Passion Fruit
- Any / or anything you like
- Preheat the oven to 120C fan-forced.
- In your stand mixer, whisk egg whites and a tablespoon of sugar until foamy and white. Gradually add sugar while whisking until glossy and all sugar is dissolved. Check by rubbing a small amount between fingers – keep whisking if grainy.
- Trace around a dinner plate (20-25cm) on baking paper. Inside that circle, trace around a coffee cup to create a wreath stencil.
- Place the baking paper on a round tray and spoon large dollops of meringue onto the stencil. Let it air dry for 10 minutes, then bake for 50 minutes until the meringue is firm.
- While the meringue bakes, combine curd ingredients in a saucepan until smooth. Heat gently on low, stirring until it thickens (about 15 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- Whisk cream ingredients in a stand mixer until soft-medium peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to dress the pavlova with all your yummy fruits.
A true-blue Aussie Christmas treat, this pavlova wreath combines airy meringue, luscious passionfruit curd, and wattleseed-infused cream. It's a festive showstopper that captures the spirit of Down Under. 🎄