Get a citrus kick with Lemon Myrtle, the Aussie herb sensation! Sprinkle it, mix it, and savour it in your favourite dishes – it's your secret weapon for that extra lemon zing.
Tangy in flavour and as lively as a surfer catching a wave,
Lemon Myrtle is your herb superhero.
- Tea: Make a refreshing herbal tea by steeping Lemon Myrtle leaves in hot water.
- Seasoning: Grind dried Lemon Myrtle leaves to create a lemony spice blend for savoury dishes.
- Marinades: Add Lemon Myrtle to marinades for poultry, seafood, or tofu.
- Salad Dressing: Create zesty salad dressings with Lemon Myrtle-infused oil or vinegar.
- Baking: Incorporate it into muffins, cookies, or cakes for a lemony twist.
- Sauces: Enhance sauces and gravies with Lemon Myrtle for a citrusy kick.
- Rice and Grains: Infuse rice, couscous, or quinoa with Lemon Myrtle for added flavour.
- Syrups and Cordials: Make sweet syrups or cordials for beverages and desserts.
- Desserts: Garnish ice cream, yogurt, or fruit salads with Lemon Myrtle leaves.
- Infused Oils: Create Lemon Myrtle-infused oils for drizzling over dishes.
- Cocktails: Use it as a cocktail garnish or muddle it in drinks for a citrusy aroma.
- Potpourri: Incorporate dried Lemon Myrtle leaves into homemade potpourri for a pleasant scent.
Lemon Myrtle adds a vibrant, lemony flavour to a wide range of culinary creations, making it a versatile and unique ingredient in both sweet and savoury dishes.
Lemon Myrtle offers numerous health benefits. It's rich in vitamin C and boasts a high oil content with strong antimicrobial properties. This remarkable plant is also valued for its antiseptic properties, harboring the world's purest source of natural citral.
Furthermore, Lemon Myrtle is a nutritional powerhouse, being a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin E, zinc, magnesium, and lutein. These antioxidants help combat the harmful effects of free radicals on our cells. Lutein promotes eye health and may assist in preventing macular degeneration. Calcium supports bone, skin, and dental health, while magnesium is vital for energy, muscle function, heart health, anxiety relief, and numerous other bodily functions.
Items are shipped within 2-8 days from the time you order.
Some products may need to be ordered in to give you the freshes experience.
To return your product, you should mail your product to, PO Box 101 Glenbrook NSW 2773
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.